General rules regarding individual applications
The general rules for these applications are as follows, unless otherwise specified.
- Only students from participating schools can apply for an individual student position.
- Participating schools may submit no more than 3 applications in each of the 3 categories. Failure to adhere to this restriction by any school may result in all applicants from that school being disqualified.
- All students applying for one of the above positions must complete an Application Form, together with a formal letter of application/motivation and a letter of recommendation from their MUN-Director.
- Complete applications must be received at the THIMUN The Hague Office by the final closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Students can only apply for a position in ONE of the categories.
Students apply individually for positions in the following categories:
The application forms can be obtained on the downloads page
The list of students whose applications have been successful will be published by the third week of June. All Student Officers, ICJ members and Press delegates are expected to reside with the other delegates from their school. THIMUN is not responsible for their travel or accommodation costs.
Workshop for Student Officers
All Student Officers are required to attend the one day mandatory workshop session held in Singapore on Monday 20th November 2017 (09:00 – 17:00) at the Hwa Chong Institution.
Briefings for ICJ and MUNITY East
All members of the ICJ and the MUNITY East Press team are required to attend a briefing at the Hwa Chong Institution on Monday 20th November at 15:00
With the exception of the Executive Committee of the Student Officer team, all students holding individual positions will be charged the full participant fee. No fee is charged for members of the Executive Committee.